Thursday, January 14, 2016

Three Windows today

No pictures I don't want to get in their way. We are going to get this done pretty soon. Tomorrow the picture window gets replaced. I can't wait for that one to be done.

I have wanted a new window there since we bought the house. That is the biggest gift for me is to have normal looking windows on the front of my house instead of the glass solid center and two sliders on each side. It was hot and you couldn't open it up well enough to get a cross breeze.

Good News : My son has been hired for a position with the local Hospital. He is an EMT2 and he can work as many hours as he chooses. If the regular guys call off he can do fill in hours and make a good wage plus have benefits.

So we are moving along and getting closer to being done. Then we need to do interior trim work and also painting walls and wallpapering. Oh My lots of work left. Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

yay on the sons new job and also on the renovations. it is always stressful doing them but you will love it when it is done.
we are in the middle of some too. not fun.