Saturday, January 30, 2016

Last Night got a call I didn't like

My son called and woke me up to say Taylor my oldest Granddaughter had been in an accident. I hate those types of phone calls at night. She was with her boyfriend in his truck and the story came out finally he had leaned over to kiss her and lost control and ended up in the ditch on the opposite side of the road.

She is fine, shook up, but not hurt. He got glass in his eye and was taken to the hospital to the ER. She had glass in her hair and in her clothing. He was so scared my son was going to get really mad at him.

My son is an EMT and has gone on so many accidents where kids were really hurt or died and he gets scared himself, but he knows like I do to keep you head and fall apart afterwards.

Taylor I am sure will be very cautious now that this has happened to her. He didn't want his parents there so she stayed with him and drove him home. My son drove his truck to the hospital and then they were going to follow Taylor to take him home last night.

And they wonder why
I am gray. Chris

3 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I am so glad they are both okay!!! A big lesson to learn. No kissing and driving. =)

sewyouquilt2 said...

glad everyone is fine. a good lesson to learn to keep eyes on the road at all times.

Carol said...

Good that they are ok....My son has been in 2 bad accidents and has steel plates and screws to always remind him of being careless...he has finally grown up...