Friday, March 4, 2011

Remember this-Another UFO

I started these last fall. Did several blocks and then got involved with Christmas quilting. I finally got them back out this morning. I woke up early and wanted to be quiet. So I got this UFO out and started. I ripped three seams. Wasn't paying attention.
This has a center that is appliqued and I have asked a couple about doing it by machine. I like hand applique but need to speed up my techniques. I don't ever get anything done by hand. There will always be a place for hand work in my life, but I would like to see this one done. I think I have three more blocks to piece then the machine applique. I practiced the length and the width of the stitch I have on my machine this morning and I think I can maybe do it.
At least I will try. Back to the machine then cleaning later on today. It is raining here. Chris

No comments: