Friday, October 14, 2011

Comfort

Whether it is a pot of soup cooking or a nice fire, a soft chair and a warm sweater they all are some sort of comfort to you. The things I like the best is a warm quilt and a bit of hand work to sit in my chair with the fire going. This is a top that needs quilting.I am sure that it will be nice a comfy to sit with it over your legs in the blowing of the Winter months.

We live about 110 miles West of Chicago and The National weather men are saying Chicago is to have the worst weather this Winter on record. 59 inches of snow and more cold than they ever remember.Well the weather other than lake weather goes right through where I live and on to Chicago. I am trying to figure out how to have all the groceries in the house and things ready for hibernation. This next month I will have some purchases made and I will share them with you. Extra flour, Extra Sugar freezing milk and more to come. So I will add some tips I have picked up to pass along to help with the shut ins and the cold days ahead. Chris


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I wonder if the prediction is right this year. It seems like when they make an early prediction they are sometimes wrong. I'd like this one to be wrong!!