Friday, December 23, 2011

Just a Few More Hours to Go

The cooking has started and the packages are wrapped. The sad part is no snow this year. Oh Well! we can live without the snow. Safer for those on the roads.
The grandkids will be here tomorrow and the wild times will start. The anticipation builds in the car on the way here. The kids get excited and they have a lot of fun together.
We are just giving gifts to the grandkids this year. I think Christmas is for the kids and the adults should be thankful to be together and enjoy the day.
Tomorrow is our Christmas celebration and I hope each and everyone of you have a very Pleasant and Wonderful Christmas. Chris

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

And I thought the happy part was that there is no snow, lol! I used to want a white Christmas. Now all I want is a non-slippery surface to walk and drive on. Old age.....Enjoy your company!

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. I still have some cooking to do today, big kids coming over tonight.