Friday, January 27, 2012

New light fixtures

We needed to replace the light on the front of the house. It was plastic and the heat of the summer and the cold of the winter had broke down the plastic material and it was damaged. We went to the hardware store and found this one for a good price. This is the front of the house. Then the light on the garage is a dusk to dawn light on low beam and comes on bright if someone walks in front of it. It was a used light and so we bought one for it.

It got to 41*F today and so we were out putting up new lights. Earlier yesterday we went to the Dr. for my Husband. He was pleased with his progress, but we have to change one of his meds. Also need to get more protein into my husband. So I will be cooking as a short order cook now. I sure don't need the kind of food he requires.

The last few days I have been shopping for the months supplies and have gotten away from the machine. I need to get back to the sewing room and try and get a back for a quilt made and get a quilt ready to sandwich and quilt. It was suppose to be a Christmas present and I haven't gotten back to it.

Today the rain and snow mix starts tonight and the snow fall will pick up over night. Hopefully the first predictions are right and a light snow. Yipppeeee! More snow. Chris



No comments: