Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Setting on point

I think maybe this one will be on point. I haven't ever tried that layout before and I think I will try and see how I do. You never know if you don't try a new technique. This block is going slow. I do a couple a day. Unless I have several hours together it is a slow process for me. I guess maybe I am slowing down in my old age.

Trying to determine if I was sashing between the blocks. I can visualize it that way, but then what color do I use. Always a question as to the final look of the quilt and I don't have a clear vision at the moment. I maybe need to get to a quilt shop and look at the choices I have available. Then the half squares on the sides needs to be considered. Same fabric or a contrast. Lots to think about. Chris



1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I love the on point look on quilts, but have only done it once. I think it's a great idea for this quilt. It's really beautiful, Chris...