Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 New Year

We have new paint and color for the New Year. The next picture is true to the color. This one is muted. You can see the cabinets he took down and added more finish to them. He made these for this bathroom.
As I said this is more the real color of the room. It is a terra cotta color. It makes the room look so much warmer than the tan it was. This is another cabinet he made for next to the vanity.
More color with the EPP I am doing. I have worked on it slowly of late. When I get done with this row and attach it it will be half done. This is a use up the scrap quilt and something to do while watching TV at night.  
See this image. This is a strange sight in my neck of the woods. It is sunlight streaming in the window. It has been so dark and gray for weeks on end.
The laundry is started the showers taken and the dishes all cleaned up for this morning. Maybe I should do something creative today. I do need to make a good supper for tonight. We ate light last night and then today a decent meal and less snacking will go on.

We still have a couple details to do in the master bath to be finished. I need to scrub the carpet and then it will be officially done. At some point the carpet will be ripped out and some form of tile will be replaced in there. All takes money though.

Hope everyone had a nice New Years and all is well in your households. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy new year Chris! The bathroom color looks great. A fresh coat of paint makes it feel like a new room.

The first thing I noticed this morning was the sunshine too. We had way too many gray days in a row in Dec.

I hope you find your way to your sewing room at least for a little while today. I like your EPP project, one I would never do but I enjoy watching you do it.