Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Drafting a pattern

I have been trying to find a new pattern I saw online. Well guess what no where to be found accept in a site from Australia. I'm not sure of rate of exchange so I was determined to figure it out. I think I figured it out.

This will be a hand piecing project. It will use up scraps. Right up my alley. It will be a longtime project. I know I should get something done this year, but finishing is a myth right?????

Canned more tomatoes and my neighbor brought me a bag full last night so 4 more quarts to be done. I think today we are going to pull some vines. They barely are alive anymore. Anything turning will go on the kitchen table till ripe. Tomatoes are not plentiful in my part of the country.

I have green beans coming on from the second planting. They will be ready soon, Today we are going to try to stay in because of heat and humidity.

I think I need to can and maybe a little cleaning. Tomorrow the baby is coming for several hours. She will keep me busy.

I think today I might try a new recipe for cucumber bread. I will report on it. Kinda like zucchini bread.  Can't hurt to try. Stay cool Chris  

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Have a great day, Chris....=)