Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sitting here thinking where has this month gone.......

It was foggy this morning and cool out. Today is about 70 degrees out and the sun is out. Yard work continued outside, but it is winding down. Not much more to do. The tips of the trees are starting to turn.

In my thoughts today which is a scary process, I thought about how many things I need to do before Christmas. I have decorations I don't use and I should pass them along. I have many sewing projects to complete. I have cleaning and painting of rooms. Oh well if it gets done ok or if not that is ok too.

Funny when you get older the importance of things change. I guess the stress of it all comes with a price I don't want to pay anymore. If I was 20 years younger I would be part way through with the sewing for gifts.

Are you ready for Christmas? Are you ready for Winter? I know I'm not. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Oh, Chris, that is so true about how our priorities change as we get a bit older.... I've always lived a pretty simple life but even more so now. Ready for Christmas - goodness, I'm never ready! even on Christmas day.. Winter? in AZ we don't have winter in the form of snow or below freezing weather, but it will be cooler. I always say, I love spring, tolerate summer, love fall and knit and sew all winter...