Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I really am here

I think I told you I have been sick with cold crud. It is improving, but still hanging on. On Monday we went for a followup appointment on my husband and he was fine.

Yesterday we went to my son's to correct a couple electrical problems and other than that we have not accomplished a whole lot.

Today the two little ones come for a couple hours while Mom and Dad get some business done. They need to go to the cellphone store and that takes for ever to get things done there.

I need to get in and get a shower and go to the store and get some snacks for the kids and some juice. I have juice in the fridge, but it has been open since before Thanksgiving so I think it is time for a new bottle.

I haven't even been knitting. I still need to get out and get some more shopping done, but haven't felt up to it. Still don't know what to get for the boys. I have bought some for them and need to figure the rest of it out. Time is getting away from me.

Bah Humbug I guess. I think if I felt better it would make a difference. Chris

No comments: