Saturday, August 13, 2016

Real good intentions

I got up and started my day fairly early. Was to the store and back before 9:30 am. Went to the thrift shop and got some clothing for the older kids. Got that washed and ready to go.

Went in to sew and finished two seams on my quilt as you go project and then had to stop and get to the hardware store and never got back to the sewing.

It is like the days are slipping away and I have no  control. Maybe tomorrow.

I am not feeling the best tonight so maybe I will just sit and watch the Olympics and then find the bed and see how I struggle with sleeping. I think that is why I don't feel well. I haven't slept through the night in almost 30 years. No I am not exaggerating at all. I am not a good sleeper I wake up every time I roll over.

Hope you get some sleep. Chris

1 comment:

barbara woods said...

me to friends! Hubby has no trouble sleeping at all and he worries that the stress will give me a heart attack. but i started in mt forties and will be 75 this Nov.