Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I want, I want, I want

This morning up early. Just couldn't lay there anymore. I think I had a dream and it woke me up.

I have gotten catalogs for sewing products n the mail of late. Also looking at Pinterest I have sen things and I keep think I want that.H--L I don't use what I have. LOL

What I need is motivation. I think I have come up with an idea for Summer stitching on the porch. That would be for hexies. Most of the day it is in the shade, but gets a good breeze.

Yesterday it occurred to me that I need to get my behind working again. Not out of the house, but with the housework and quilting and sewing I need to get done.

I have lost almost 30 lbs since being ill and I need to work on some alterations to a few things I can wear for awhile.

Off to make another cup of coffee and also to see if I can get a jacket zipper put into a coat for one of the girls. I hate jacket and coat zippers. Chris  

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I hate zipper work. ARe you sure you can't make Velcro work?