Sunday, July 16, 2017

Piecing

The sewing is happening 15 minutes here and there. But it is getting done. 2 inch squares made into 4-patches. Never enough 4-patches.

These are strips ready to make into 100 piece blocks. I need 12 of them and have enough for about 9 of them complete. I then need more for the sashing and borders. Getting closer to the end of this madness.

The heat is less for a couple days so not as much sewing going on. I decided to push myself outside to get some fresh air. My allergies have been horrible this years so I think, I think I have them under control. I hope! Wasn't getting enough sleep and felt horrible. But it is improving.

Sun is out and plan on a grocery run this morning. I need to make some cookies for my husband. He likes a soft sugar cookie I make. As I make the recipe today I will take pictures. They taste like the Big Box sugar cookies in the clam shells for $3.99 a dozen. They are round and frosted. In fact they taste better. It has sour cream in the recipe.

Hope you have a nice Sunday. Chris

No comments: