Saturday, November 11, 2017

I have been sick all week.

Started out with a scratchy throat and then ear ache now coughing till my ribs hurt. I have used so much tissue. I know to much info. I hate it.

Got a phone call yesterday afternoon could the three year old come and spend the night. The other two were going to the other Grandma's and she begged to come to my house. This isn't the first time she has done this.

We let her be a little girl and she loves the alone time. She is a good child when she is alone. I have taken the other ones individually also. I think it is good they have one on one with their grandparents. They also have learned how to do some cooking while they are here. Katie's specialty is cupcakes and Autumn likes to make soup.

Katie like to play with dolls. So she brought Barbies with her. She has conversations with them and it is cute to watch her play by herself. At least she knows how to entertain herself which a lot of kids her age do 't do.

I will give my son and his wife credit. The girls have electronic devices, but they do play most of the time with their toys. Kids today get stuck with their heads in the device or a video game.

Well I am sitting up waiting for meds to work. Sick with a bad cold isn't good for sleeping. Hope you are well and don't catch this. Chris

No comments: