Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last post of 2017

Last project for this year also. Not that there were that many, but at least this is done. 

I made these with 2.5 inch strips and made them for my large table. They are about 14X18 inches. I have larger plates and needed something for them to set on. They are ironstone so they have that course place on the back and I didn't want it to scratch my table. 

I think I can use them almost all year long. It is a log cabin/courthouse step patterns. I found it on jordanfabrics.com It is in the free pattern section and also there is a video of it on you tube. 

The green fabrics I had. The neutrals and red center I purchased from quiltedtwins.com. They have a large selection of beautiful fabrics reasonably priced I am talking like 4.99 a yard and also flat $5 shipping cost. A person can afford to buy fabric that way. 

Hope all of you Have a Happy New Year and the year will treat you right. Chris

No comments: