Monday, December 17, 2018

Another one done. Yippppppeeeee!

Well the fourth one is done. I have to work on one more. It will be easy to finish.

This one is for the 4 year old. She picked them out a long time ago and never told her it was for her. I think she will be please with the quilt.

It is a queen sized and I had to make another row to make it come out even. Started making the blocks last night and finished them today.

I started at 9 am and only took an hour lunch break. My shoulders are screaming now. But this one is done all but the washing and wrapping.

Getting closer to my deadline which is 1 pm on the 24th. So tomorrow I will jump out of bed and get cracking on the next one unless I get the borders cut tonight.

I hope you are all close to your deadlines. Chris



1 comment:

Podunk Pretties said...

Your quilt caught my eye in the blogger reader feed. So scrappy! Love it! I'm sure she will also!