Saturday, November 5, 2011

Big blocks for me

This was a kit I was given. I thought well how would I use it. All was cut out and they provided a pattern sheet with many different designs for the pieces. My Granddaughter wanted a bright,blue, green, plaid and black quilt. This has many other colors but all of those things in it. She is 12 and thinks things have to be bright but dark. What is up with that? Kids!



These are 10 1/2 inch blocks and they went together fast, but I am not use to the progress of fast. So I now have to decided how to get borders on and I have a lot of the pieces left over so one will be the 3 inch pieces sewn together for a border.



Hopefully she will like this one. Chris






1 comment:

Angie said...

Love those brights!! I have not done anything in 'bright' and, more and more, my eyes keep getting caught on the bright quilts. I will have to start building me a stash of bright fabrics. :)