Thursday, November 3, 2011

Last of the color

This tree is on my back yard. It has finally turned color. This year the color isn't as vivid as other years. Also the day was very gray because rain was on it's way.

The leaves turned funny this year. Very deep red and orangy yellow. Is that a color??




Yet when you stand back it looks more orange.




This is the tree in the front yard. It is growing a lot. It was a twig when we got it.








This is almost completed. The quilting will take a couple hours and then the binding.









It will be used a lot. It is for our 13 year old Step Grandson. He loves quilts and needed one for his room. Not as happy with the quilting. I am using a different machine to quilt and once I started decided to finish it with this machine. Chris










1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

The quilt looks great, Chris...Our neighbor's tree will be bare soon. It's the only tree that has color that I can see out my windows. My trees aren't pretty in the fall.