Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Somewhat better

Yesterday was a rainy and dreary day. I found this saying on the web and not sure who said it. Sorry but it fit.

My plan is to take it one step at a time and figure out the plan and hope I can execute it to the best of my ability.

So many times my life gets in the way and things go as they do. When you have a lot of factors that are beyond your control it makes it hard to make plans and get it all done as you planned. Some days flexible is the only thing I can be.

My husband's world has changed again and it has been a hard thing to deal with. Nothing that is life threatening, but a change in his routine has effected him and I have to adjust to the change.

I plan on some picking up and some laundry for sure the rest of the day will be what ever I find to do. I would like to get out and walk to regain some strength in my legs and back from all the sitting this Winter. Spring is almost here and the yard work will begin.

Watched the Robins yesterday and it made me want to be outside, but it was to wet. We had about 1/4 inch of rain yesterday and things are greening up. Hope you have a great day. Chris

No comments: