Thursday, November 1, 2012

I was kinda naughty

I have been looking for this pattern for a long time. It was in a book by Kim Diehl and also sold as instructions for a wall hanging. It is called Country Whig Rose.  
I found it on "The Buggy Barn "website. It was reasonable so I ordered it. Just what I need another pattern and another started project. So far I am being good. It has been here for two days and I haven't done anything with it other than look at it.

I have been working on other things and I don't need another pile of fabric laying around and nothing happening with it. I really think this will be a looker when done. I plan on using the jewel tone fabric on a mottled tea background. But it will be bed sized not a wall hanging.

Let's see how long it will be before I start this one. I also found some ideas on the web about using scraps and I am itching to start it also. It is an EPP project using the same shapes of the green and off white flower quilt.

I have finally started to feel a little more like myself. Still coughing some, but at least the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. The holidays are approaching and I don't want to be sick and not be able to see the grandkids.

No quilts for Christmas this year. I am not going to make myself nuts over doing that again. The kids have all these electronic games and tools and I just plan on giving them money and they can do with it as they please. Santa is broke this year.

Hope everyone is doing well Chris  

No comments: