Thursday, November 29, 2012

Well I did it

I have been struggling with find some things that I knew where here. The last thing on my list has been found. I had gotten a Supreme Slider for free motion quilting and I had moved furniture a couple times and couldn't find what I wanted. Today I cleaned in my bedroom good because we had put the refinished dresser in my room. I am going through a stack of printed quilt patterns that were in there and I found it. This was the last thing on my list.

Now if I could get the rest of the house organized soon I would feel really good about it. Slowly I have gone through four rooms and pitched and rearranged things so I hope I know where they are at. I now have to go through the main clothes closet and get rid of things I will never wear again.

I have been cleaning since before Thanksgiving so I think I am going in to take a nap. Sounds like a plan to me. Chris

No comments: