Friday, March 1, 2013

Nothing New here well there is something!

I got a belated birthday card in the mail and was surprised. I received a check from my sister and I was going to upgrade the Windows program in my computer and I thought I would use it for this purpose. Well the program was to big for the space I had left on the computer so after taking Wanda's advise I bought a new laptop. 

I looked online and found the things I wanted and decided to take the plunge. Also we hooked up with Netflix and we are happy with that.

We don't have cable or a satellite service so we needed some new watching materials and decided we would try this option. So far so good.

My purpose today is to get some cleaning done. My kitchen cabinets are in dire need of some cleaning on the outside. The inside will come another day. It is amazing the dust and crap that gets into every nook and cranny in this house. Pick a couple and get them done a few everyday and it will be done before you know it. HAHAHA!

I need to also get the beds stripped and washed and get them back together. Woman's work is never done.
Stay warm and hopefully your day is a good one. Chris  I just used spell check and I found out I don't know how to spell. Imagine that. LOL

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I love Netflix!! Have fun!!


Some of us don't have the spelling gene. =)