Monday, March 10, 2014

More finds

As I dug through another tub I came across these blocks. Maybe 20 of them. Didn't know what to do with them. I had brought this piece of fabric home from my Mom's and decided it would work. 

Setting the blocks on point and alternating with the red and then the pieced blocks I think it will make a twin quilt. But I needed to wash the fabric. Glad I did the color really bled. I use the Shout Color Guard sheets and they were bright red after washing this fabric. Which reminds me it is in the dryer. I will be pressing that piece because I forgot it. 

Every time that quilt is washed it will need the washer sheets to collect the fading color. They sure have saved my washing experiences since I found out about them. No I do not work for the company that makes them, but they really do work. Chris

No comments: