Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Made great progress

Well cleaned sorted and also pitched. Got the closet all cleaned out and refilled. You can see the lousy carpet in this room now. It is stained and needs replacing. I would like some flooring like what we put down a couple weeks ago. Now the table tops need straightening and it will feel good to see everything in somewhat of an order. 
This is all hooked up and ready to do piecing. I have a light under the shelf above it for plenty of light in this corner. I have room for my laptop to the right of the machine to watch/listen to  Netflix. I have a table I can move to put my pressing board and iron. 

Amazing what you can get done if you set goals. I got a load of laundry, dinner and also the dishes done in between trips to the sewing room to put more away. 

Tomorrow I have some shopping to do and then into my sewing room to clear off another table top. I found my walking foot for the zig-zag machine and I'm going to purchase one for the straight stitch machine tomorrow.There is a difference. It will fit the Featherweight and my straight stitch
Montgomery Wards machine from the 50's. Hope you had as productive day as I had. Chris

No comments: