Thursday, April 23, 2015

Two things on the list today

I have these to work on in-between sewing on the mini 4-patches. I have a lot of these sewn together, but not assembled in the 4-patches. 

Cutting is in order. I have two projects with 1.5 inch strips. Also I think i need so many more strip pieced blocks. To complete the quilt top that has the 4-patches of these string blocks in them. Over the course of the last year I have pieced string squares off and on. Need to get back to them. 

I have lots to do today and yet I'm not sure how to go about this. I need to do more cleaning and I really need to sort and cut so I will work at all of it a little at a time and try to get some headway on this day.  

It frosted bad overnight and we went out and covered everything again last night. So after it warms up we will uncover and have to do it again tonight. When I got up it was 26 degrees out. More wind today so that means allergies are running wild also. Hang onto your hats. Chris

No comments: