Sunday, April 26, 2015

Waiting for phone call


Small piecing going on. Still more to happen to this block. This is a 7 inch block. I made it larger than the original pattern. This will be a Churn Dash block. Have to wait to see the outcome till later today or tomorrow. Not sure what my day is going to bring.

Hand piecing more of these hexies. This is going to be an ongoing project for many months. These hexies are 1/2 inch on a side. So this does not make a lot of coverage quickly.

Well I just got informed we have a mole getting to my flower beds. So that means we have grubs. I will be out spread granules to get rid of the grubs. We had one last Fall and it must have survived the Winter someplace. Always something when you have gardens.

Sun is out and suppose to warm up. 57 degrees yesterday and in the 60's today. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Chris

No comments: