Saturday, February 13, 2016

Post #1901

Yes over the years I have posted 1900 posts.I didn't know I had that much to say.

Today is going to be my day because I am going to go antiquing. I like to go look and see what people consider antiques. I have been collecting family things for years and I find out some of them are worth a bundle of money. Others are just sentimental.

There is a couple antique stores in the next town and one of them I have never been in. I am not looking for anything in particular. It has to talk to me. I can't get large pieces anymore because we have no more room for large pieces.

I might look for sewing stand or smaller things. We are in the process of redecorating the kitchen so something for there could come up also. It will be fun to look.

I have always tried to find items that will look go in other areas of the house. When trying to get a new look I shop the things I have in my own house to change looks. Less money that way.

Today will be fun, bit it is really cold out. Windchill is way below zero so I plan on going only a couple places and staying inside the places for a long period. I do need to get gas for my car, but may wait until it is a little warmer out. Standing out in the cold and wind is no fun this kind of weather.

Stay warm Chris

No comments: