Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Delinquent

I have been a bad girl. Lurking on Pinterest for hours at a time. 

I really think tomorrow I will unplug and try to get something done. I did get out of the house for some medicine for my husband today.

Then I fixed supper and changed the sheets on my bed. I have been trying to do more each day. Yes I did two loads of laundry also. 

Well the baby update and expected date has passed. Tomorrow evening they are planning on inducing her. The baby according to their measurements or guessing which ever is close to 9lbs. 

So maybe we will have a new granddaughter sometime in the next 48 hours. Hopefully everything goes ok. The other grandma is keeping the girls this time. 

Going to try and go to bed early. Last night I layed down and was awake until 12:30 am and then up at 5:30 am. Not much sleep. 

Artic air is on its way and I think my bedroom window is open. Stay warm. Chris 

No comments: