Monday, January 30, 2017

This is another baby quilt size

This is another crib quilt in the works. I made this one and decided it wasn't big enough. Lots of color.

So I added 4-patches to the outside edges. Now I think it is big enough. I need to get this one basted and ready to be quilted. 

My husband started a big project. He is painting the ceiling today in his room. Then the walls need to be painted also. It has been several years and this is the last of the main projects. This will be two rooms done when this is completed. 

Well the sun was put for 30 minutes. Not near as long as it needs to be. It was 13 degrees at 5 am this morning. It is about 27 degrees out now at 10:42 am. Have a good day. Chris

1 comment:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

You are finishing them up now hey! Love the stars.