Friday, April 20, 2018

Planned or unplanned?

This is so unplanned as far as colors. It is random rectangles sewn together to make these blocks. I am in the process of making a few more. I made 7 this morning in about 70 minutes. The rectangles are already cut. Pickup and sew is the method for this type of blocks. 

To me this is a planned block because you I had to work on cutting the sections and this was planned for the star. I very seldom make this type of block because I don't have enough of the background fabric to complete the blocks. 

I have the QAYG quilting done on the blocks and need to get the sashings cut and assemble the quilt top to see how much needs to be worked on the borders. 

The sun is out and we are going to go out today and plant some grass seed in bare spots. I hope the sun is shining in your World. Chris

No comments: