Monday, June 18, 2018

To hot to sew

I am still around, but I have stitched a stitch in awhile. It has been so hot and I just don't go into that room. We have A/C I know it is an excuse.

We have had the girls quite a bit over the last couple weeks. Mommy hasn't felt real good. In fact ended up in the ER last week. She got into Wild Mustard which has an effect of leaving watery blisters on the skin like poison ivy and can make you miserable.

So we have had the little ones while she recovered from that. She had no idea she was so allergic to it.

We had Father's day dinner yesterday and everyone had a good time. There was 10 of us for a big meal. We BBQ ed pork loin chops on the grill.

Still suppose to be hot today. I have a little kitchen cleanup and then I hope I can get to some cutting today. I have some more star blocks to make to get this quilt farther along.

Hope you are in a cool place and can enjoy the day. Chris

No comments: