Sunday, September 30, 2018

Working slowly but working

This one is finished. It is a 4 patch in a log cabin. Easy and colorful. This is a Christmas present for the baby who is going to a twin bed soon.




This has been a long late summer for me. He has been going through so much and the care of the kids has fallen on both Grandma's. Grandma Lynne has done most of it during the week because she moved into their house for 6 weeks. I get the girls on weekends and Mom and Dad have been home almost every weekend. 

I am trying to stay focused and get quilting done. I have another quilt almost done and two more tops to finish before Christmas so my goals are slowly getting done. I need to make some little things also for the daughter in laws. I have some place mats in the works and maybe some coasters for their tables. I do have some little shopping to do for the kids so they have a toy r something to open besides a quilt. 

Christmas is getting closer all the time and my hours at the machine are not getting much done. So for the next month I need to focus. Starting today I plan on at least 2-4 hours a day to get this stuff done. 

Hope you are meeting your goals. Chris 

1 comment:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

At the rate you are going, Christmas won't be a problem to you! You are doing good!