Monday, September 10, 2018

I am here

Life has been happening. My son had an awful week with surgery radiation and chemo.
He has lost more weight and and struggling with pain.

The Benefit for him was Saturday night and was a great success. They served almost 600 people and several didn't eat anything. So we figure 600 plus people came.

He stopped by before he took off yesterday and he is very thin. I think he has lost almost 35lbs.

I haven't hardly sewn a stitch. I ran a lot last week for the girls. Their other Grandma had obligations so I was the back up to watch them.

I will have to go after them on Friday again until Mom and Dad cam pick them up on their way home Friday afternoon.

He is on the back side of this and counting the days. After today he will be half way through the radiation and only one Chemo to go through. Then the testing to see how their efforts have paid off.

Hope you can get all your sewing done. Chris

1 comment:

Afifah said...

Loved reading thhis thanks