Monday, August 27, 2018

Finally got some thing finished



The sashing fabric was a piece I bought on sale and my Mother thought it was the uglist thing she had ever seen. She asked me what I was going to use it on and I said I wasn't sure. After I pieced the blocks I looked around for something to stitch them together into a top and found this on the shelf.

So this has been a long term quilt. I was pieced and machine quilted and then put down and not seen the light of day for years. 

It is going to go with my son to Chicago when he returns to the hospital for more treatments today. 

He was in pretty rough sheape earlier in the week and they changes his meds and he snapped out of the awful stuff he was going through. He got to come home on Friday to see his kids and friends. He will stop by on his trip back to see us. I went to see him Saturday morning. 

I need to unearth some more 3/4's finished quilts and finish them up. 

Hope you are able to finish some started projects soon. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Congratulations on a finish! It is always fun to finish one that is almost done.