Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Getting closer to Fall

Suppose to be a low over night of 52 Degrees F. But over the weekend back up into the 90's again and high humidity. The heat goes up when the kids get back in school. Most of the schools here don't have A/C.

We are seeing some colored leaves on the tops of the trees. I think it will be an early Fall. I am so over the heat and the humidity.

My son is going into another phase of his treatments. He has to get a feeding tube. Now his swallowing is compromised now with the radiation. So it takes a new twist every time we think it is ok it changes. His blood work is excellent. So he is pushing forward.

I haven't stitched anything yet. I have been looking at Pinterest to get inspired. I have a couple new ideas to use some of the elements I have stitched already.

I hope you are all inspired and doing well. Chris