Sunday, August 19, 2018

Been a long few days

My son has begun his treatments and felt to rough to come home over the weekend. My babysitting duties happen over weekends.

I have had the girls since Friday afternoon. They come to my house to stay. When their other grandma stays it is at their house. Monday is the first day of school so they will be home tonight for bedtime.

They are confused being passed back and forth, but not really being bad. I try and get them to bed at a certain time and meals about the time they are use to. That helps.

I have don't a lick of sewing other than to mend a tote bag the girls had.

Hoe you are all getting your quilts done. Chris

1 comment:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Chris this is still just the beginning, he'll feel even more terrible as the treatment continues, it will be hard on you too, we're just not meant to have little ones for long periods as we grow older but then again, we'll do everything for our kids. Just hang in there and we'll pray that it all turns out well.... for all of you.