Sunday, December 8, 2019

More progress

This is so big I had to take it out to the driveway to take a picture. It is about 117X120 inches. I am ahead of schedule, but it will be done before Christmas.

I hope you all are getting your sewing done for Christmas. I still have five sashing strips to join all the sections. This is a QAYG project. Then of course the binding. 

I always wash a quilt before I give it as a gift. This one will have to go to the laundry mat to use the bigger machines. 

I will get my Granddaughters today for a couple days and be on the road taking them back and forth to school. They live about 30 miles away from me. My son and his wife went to SC for a business trip. So a busy couple days going on in ,my house. 

Hope you are staying warm and healthy. Chris

2 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Looks really great!!

Anonymous said...

Chris, I don't leave comments on blogs but in
your case I made an exception because your blog is written
in a very normal down to earth manner.
I was looking for tips for making a successful scrap quilt
when I came across your quilt.
THIS 16 PATCH QUILT IS BEAUTIFUL.
I live on the far western corner of Europe.
Mary