Monday, July 19, 2010

Went shopping

All I bought today was some safety pins and a new thimble. All kinds of sales going on in the Joann's store and I used my coupons and walked back out. I didn't even spend $6. I thought I was a good girl. They handed me a 50% coupon for in store use for next week so maybe I will go back and see what I can pick up then. I have been trying to get some UFO's done and until I do I am holding off on purchasing anything. With all this heat we have run the A/C non-stop and the bill was high. Hope it cools off some so we can open up the house again. I took my mom to get her out of the house and she got a couple things like a new cutting mat and some machine needles. The Locusts are singing. Isn't that a sign Winter is 9 weeks off. I can't believe it is almost August. Where has the summer gone? Chris

No comments: