Thursday, December 2, 2010

Haven't Felt Good

The tissue box and the pills have been my favorite things lately. Sore throat no fever, but still feeling horrible. I try to machine quilt and I get to feeling lousy and have to stop. I don't think I am going to get this done being so close to Christmas. We have a fireplace and burning more wood this year. We didn't burn much last year. I am not sure if it isn't the smoke and the smell of the firewood.
I have allergies to everything else why not to the firewood. I go to bed early and get up early and I just don't care if anything gets done. Didn't even sew a seam yesterday. Guess today will be the day. I am waiting on a package to be delivered and not knowing when it will get here I had better do something to stay awake. Snow storm warnings are out for our County for tomorrow. They are not giving totals yet, but sounds like it could be a bunch. Have to get the chains on the lawn tractor for the snowplowing. Jeff isn't strong enough to do the plowing so it will be my job again this year. Not looking forward to this time of the Winter and it isn't even Winter yet. LOL Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

You know...I'll bet there are some young men who would love to plow you out this winter. Check with some local churches to see. Many youth group kids are looking for ways to help the community. =) I'd send my boys if we lived closer.

Take care of yourself!!