Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Still working

I had a down day yesterday. I was wore out from all the yard work a day or two before. It was sunny and cool here. Frost yesterday and today both. I did do three loads of laundry and dishes and make two beds and got rid of garbage, lots of garbage, Yard waste and household stuff. I did do some research and found some answers for this possible business adventure and also so more lists made. I was about ready to give up on it and I got some good answers from my research so I more than likely will try a few things to start with maybe at the end of the month. See how my time schedule falls out. This weekend is grandkids and that is always busy. Today I am back out in the yard. Mowing and trimming three yards. It takes about 3 hours to do it right. Oh the other thing I got done yesterday was to plant the beans and beets. That is all planted now unless I plant some more after a few weeks for more to come later. Now just have to keep up the clearing out of the weeds. They grow no matter what. Off to the sewing room for a bit until the grass dries out. Chris

No comments: