Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Regrouping today

Last minute things for the wedding and also the day before cooking is my plans for today. I have a couple little sewing things that need to be done. I have some burlap to cut for table runners and a couple buttons to sew on.

After that is all done I can get back to quilting. I am ready to unwind and get the stress levels down to a slow calm.

I found out yesterday that the night of the wedding I will get the two little ones overnight. They will be tired and hopefully fall asleep easily. Normally they are good for me.

Today is suppose to be fairly nice. I need to go to my Mom's and help her pay some bills. Then that will be done for the month unless something else shows up. The last of her taxes need paying also.

At my house laundry and cleaning need to be done,  but will get put on hold until after the wedding on Saturday.

Hope you have a good day. Chris

No comments: