Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hurry up and wait

Yes this is the story of my life. I am waiting for inspection reports on my Mom's house and the appraisal will happen in three days. Then the hurry is on. We will have 2 weeks to finish selling and moving things in the house.

Today my Brother is in town from Arizona. My sister is to come tomorrow. They will both leave on Thursday.

The Summer days are slipping away and Fall is in the air. Cool in the mornings and warm by afternoon.

Need to get some groceries bought and also get some banking done. Never enough hours in a day. I did get my carpets cleaned yesterday here at my house. Well the traffic pattern was cleaned. Things had been spilled and it was long over due.

The one good thing of all this extra work of late is I have lost 11 lbs. I do need to work on some more weight loss, but I am thankful something has worked in this respect. Chris

No comments: