Wednesday, September 30, 2015

WOW.........

Well I found the camera. It was setting on my sewing machine desk out in plain sight. Imagine that! 
This is the extra bed. It is covered with batting and sewing stuff. This has to be sorted through and put away. 

I get two little girls today so not sure how much will get done, but an effort needs to be done. Maybe get the main living area first and move on to the corners after they leave. 

I have to run to the bank today and do some banking before I go and meet Mom to pick them up. I would like to be Samantha from "Bewitched" and tweak my nose and it would all be put away. But that will not happen so I guess I need to get this done. 

My home is never totally in order. So I guess it will get closer to being done in time. I am organized to a point, but this is just overwhelming to me and I need to get this task dealt with. Have a Good Day. Chris



1 comment:

Katie M. said...

a little at a time will accomplish the task. If it's overwhelming, do it in 15 minute increments of time... Do what you can in 15 minutes and then you're not feeling pushed. you'd be surprised how much you can get done in 15 minutes. Maybe put the little ones to work if fabric needs sorted by color. Ask them to put all the reds in a pile, all the blues in another, etc... They get to play with fabric and you get some sorting done while enjoying the girls....