Sunday, June 11, 2017

Another quilting job done

All of the decorative stitching is done on these blocks. I need to trim it up check for threads and then do the binding. I stuck with it today so I can move forward. I think off and on sewing it took about 10 days to work on this. But sometimes it was only 45 minutes at a time. 

Here is a closer look at it. These are crumb/crazy blocks I made out of odd shaped pieces leftover from cutting strips and squares. This one had 30 blocks in it. 

I think in my movement through the sewing room I found another 8 which is a start on another one. Using it up feels good instead of just throwing it away. 

You would be proud of me I haven't stitched on anything else. That is a first. Now I need to clean up a little and decide on a back for the next one in line to be finished.There are many sitting there. 

I have one that just needs borders cut and stitched on. Someday they will be done hopefully. Chris

1 comment:

Julierose said...

Nice specialty stitching on those seams...i like how this turned out a lot hugs, Julierose