Saturday, June 10, 2017

Getting closer to a finish

I have a good attitude over this one I thnk. Well I have to convince myself of it. I have 7 blocks to finish with the deco stitches then I can bind it. Hopefully I can get the stitching done today. I really want a change of pace.  

It is interesting trying to get all the seams covered with different stitches. I have a different brand of machine so thought I would get it out to get more variety. I ave 8 more of these blocks stitched, but not squared up. So I can push to make some more of these fun quilts. 

The Toddlers in the family like them to cover up with. Stay cool this weekend. Chris 

1 comment:

Julierose said...

Oh very nice stitchery on these...isn't it funny how when you get close to the end of a project, you can't wait to start a new one...hugs, Julierose