Thursday, June 22, 2017

Cutting and stitching

I needed more variety so the cutting was started again. I am short on greens and oranges in my stash so need to address that for the future. This container is 1.5 inch strips which I am using for the string blocks I am making. So they get used fast. 

 This is a gallon bucket and it is overflowing. This is one of many that are cut of 2.5 inch strips. I have two different things going for these. I need a better storage plan. If I am going to cut fabric for addition projects at the same time for the one I am working on I need more storage.
Here is a pile of string blocks all trimmed up. I need to pull papers off. A few here and there add up after about an hour of sewing. Going to get to the store today to see if I can purchase a better method of storage. Chris

No comments: