Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fought with my bed for hours.....

My bed and I don't like each other at times. I have a comfortable bed, but it rained for 36 hours and the bones just ached.

I decided to get up and went into straighten more in the sewing room and get more of the sewing desk cleaned off.

I had a container of 2 1/2 inch squares there and wanted them depleted. I started sewing them up into 4-patches last week. I got more of the stitched and pieced today.

I thought with the other 250 of these 4-patches I have made over the last year they would make couch quilts for Christmas present.

I try and do a few of this off and on sewing of squares and they mound up in a hurry. I want something to look old so the brown was a mottled brown to gold color and the gold was some Moda fabric I bought about 7 years ago.

Have you started gearing up for Christmas? Chris

No comments: