Sunday, October 22, 2017

Today is just another day

I normally love Fall, but this year the colors aren't showing up. We had such a dry spell the trees didn't produce the brilliant colors they normally do.

I have started on some housecleaning and get so frustrated. We are not dirty people and we clean the furnace once a month, but where does all the dust come from?

I am also trying to focus more on things I want to do. Well so much for that. The phone rings and I end up dropping what I am doing to go help someone else. I have turned down two alteration jobs recently. I have no interest in doing it anymore. I will for my Family, but all the neighbors need to find someone else.

Since I turned 65 I have determined my time is mine. I don't want o do something I don't. No disrespect just not something I want to do.

I have decided to slow down on posting here and on Facebook. So disappointed with what is going on in the World and USA I have nothing to say that anyone is interested in. I will be reading your posts and will comment when I feel it is appropriate.

Hope all of you are well and can keep active with your sewing projects. Chris


No comments: