Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Progress is slow

Here is the quilting on each of the 100 blocks. I am now trying to come up with an idea for the quilting on the borders. Wanda from Exuberant Color made a suggestion to do a diagonal grid in the larger part of the border. I have been under the weather the last couple days. I think a flu bug. Had no energy to get anything done.

This is the fabric I used for the back of the quilt. You can see some of the quilting design. Maybe one of these days I will be done with this. Going to take another nap today to try and get over this crap. I already took one this morning. Upset stomach and chills make me think when the kids were here they brought something home to Grandma. Not their fault. Derek was not himself while he was here either. Chris

No comments: